How do I reset my password?
To reset your password follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Log In" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
2. Click "Forgot Password", located just above the "Login" button on the Log In page.
3. A pop up screen will appear for you to enter the email address associated with your account. Click submit, and an email with a link to reset the password will be sent. This email should arrive within 5 minutes. If you do not see the email in your inbox within 5 minutes, please check your spam/junk folders as it may have been flagged as spam.
4. Once the email has arrived, you can click the link "Reset Password" as shown below.
5. A page will open where you can reset your password. Enter your new password in the "Password" box, as well as the "Confirm Password" box, and click "Save Changes." Passwords must be at least 6 characters long and contain 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character. Acceptable special characters include: !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *
6. Once you click "Save Changes," you should see a message indicating that your password has been successfully updated. Click "log in now" on this screen, or the log in button in the upper right hand corner of your screen. Enter your email address and your new password on the log in page to log in.