Why am I unable to view records?
1. If you are receiving a message prompting you to log in when you try to view a record, please make sure that you are currently logged into your account. If you are, it should say "My Account" in the upper right hand corner, rather than "Log In."
2. If you are logged in, check to make sure that you are logged in with the email address associated with your membership, and that your membership is active. It's possible that we could have a different email address on file for your log in, or that your membership has expired. To check your membership status, click on "My Account", and select "My Profile."
3. Next, click "Membership Information" in the left hand menu.
4. You should see your membership level and expiration date on this page:
5. If your membership has expired, you can renew your membership here. If it is active and you are still not receiving access, contact our Member Services team at email@example.com or 888-296-3447 (choose option 1).
If you are not seeing a membership on this page and you believe you have an active membership, make sure that you are logging in with the email address that you used to purchase the membership. Otherwise, contact our Member Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-296-3447 (choose option 1).